Congratulations! You’ve made the decision to get married.
You may be feeling daunted by all the things you have to organise as you begin the task of arranging your wedding, thinking about your ceremony and choosing a celebrant. Many couples think more about the wedding than the actual marriage and ceremony.
I am a celebrant who believes that your ceremony should be just that – yours. I would be honoured to be part of your special day and will listen to you to ensure your ceremony is one that you and your guests will enjoy and remember for years to come. In helping you plan your ceremony I like to spend quality time getting to know you, as a couple and as individuals and get to know your story. I promise you that your ceremony will be as unique and special as you are.
You can choose from a range of readings, rituals, vows and other options, or I can assist you to write your own. As a former librarian, teacher and storyteller, words and stories are my passion. I will listen to yours and together we can craft a ceremony that is a reflection of your relationship and hopes and dreams for the future.
I will take care of all the compulsory and legal parts and offer you unlimited support.
What my fee covers :
- Initial meeting and completion of Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) (non-refundable booking fee)
- Scripting of Ceremony and up to three additional meetings.
- unlimited phone calls and emails as required to discuss, review and tailor ceremony.
- Rehearsal of Ceremony
- Performance of Ceremony
- Completion and submission of all legal requirements and paperwork.
- Ceremonial Marriage Certificate
- Your keepsake copy of ceremony
- Signing table
- A PA system (battery operated if required) with wireless mic and headset mic for ceremony. Also has bluetooth, USB.